9/6/08

my realization about how I blog

I don't mind blogging, it's actually kind of fun. What my personality has a conflict with though is writing a post that I have pictures for but not putting the pictures up at the same time. See, I hate getting the card out of the camera and sticking it in the computer. It isn't like it's a hard task or anything. But I consider it a pain none the less. I think maybe because the new computer doesn't seem to just start up the copying over process and I have to go and dig around and find the pictures on the card then copy them over. Just my guess. Sometimes technology makes me crazy. And this new computer (we got it in April when our other one bit the dust) has like 5 different picture programs. Honestly, I can't tell you which one I use, as I tend to just go with whatever comes up even if it means muttering my way through the task.

All of that to say, you'll find there will be times when you might go back and read 2 or 3 weeks worth of entries, like today, all with the appropriate date on them, simply because I didn't want to mess with transferring the pics everyday or I just was too tired to write the journal entry. Either way, you might want to always check back to see what might be new or SIGN UP FOR BLOG UPDATES because I think it works. I think. Someone let me know.

2 comments:

Sarah k said...

I'll try it out and see what happens Jeri

Sarah k said...

Oh I am adding you to my blog roll too!!