no word still on the boys

On the other 2 boys. I figured we would get the info on Friday, so I'm ok. Somehow.

I forgot that yesterday our director did tell me that the 2nd family decided to accept the girl she had told me about. Should they change her mind, she will contact us. So for now she'll be asking the orphanage there to find us a baby girl so that we can pick both kids up at the same time. I'm hoping it works out that way, but if not I'll make a second trip for #2, or rather #4.

No comments: