another phone call

The director called today. She's still waiting on info on the boys. I learned that another family is interested in the brothers if we say no. We're still trying to weigh out what it will mean if we get 2 boys instead of a girl and a boy. We're just so ready for information on them already! We so want to make a decision, the right decision, but we need files to figure this out. I know it will happen in due time, so it apparently isn't the right time yet.

No comments: