6/10/08

Our World For a Week


A nice fairly trick scooter.


Tien Mu Underground Parking Pay Station near Welcome Market.


Fang's Restaurant - great food and a few english speaking servers.


Corner of Tien Mu Road looking down toward Fang's.


Cold Stone Creamery - $15 for 5 small scoops of ice cream, the going rate in Taiwan.


Taipei American School.


Looking down the street, 1 block left of the Welcome Market.


A corner Cycle Repair Shop - my dream job? On Tien Mu Road.


Across street from our Hotel.



A nice place like McD's. Cold AC, sweet tea, and shrimp.



Our Hotel. Nice people there.


Maison Alexandre - a bake shop and deli with specialty foods.
The family that owns it has 8 siblings. Four sisters runs the store.
The two sisters that work in the late afternoon-evening were nice.


150 feet to the right of the Welcome Market.


The Welcome Market.



2 comments:

Sarah k said...

WOAH! Flooding with memories here! I have been in some of those places!!! LOL.. I remember the sunflower well! Wow! Thank you for the trip down memory lane! The bike shop was a nice touch!!!!

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Okay, now you made me hungry for pastries! I so have to go to that bakery... I'm so going to get lost too because I'll be staring off looking at something and then it's all over. Better bring a GPS ankle bracelet.