8/22/08

Going Under Construction

I'm preparing to revamp our blog, moving the really personal stuff off and opening up our main blog for free traffic.
And a very special friend is having our blog redone. Can't wait to see the outcome of it. We're pretty excited. But of course I'm still trying to figure out how to do it too because curious minds just want to know! Nah, well, a little bit, but mostly because I'm creating a homeschool blog too for us and I want to know how to make it all cute. But we ALL know I have limited time. And truly limited brain cells left anymore! hahaha

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Am I going to be able to find you, when you move your blog? I enjoy reading the updates. :-)

Neat idea about the homeschool blog, too!

Kristen

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what the new blog looks like! I use free templates from thecutestblogontheblock.com or leelou.blogspot.com
Super easy! One just cut and paste the code into a htlm extra in your sidebar and the other you erase the template htlm and cut and paste in her code. It does get addictive to keep changing it though!

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see!